- be thin
- give birth
- cook for you
- have long hair
- wear makeup
- have sex with you
- be feminine
- be graceful
- be fashionable
- wear pink
- love men
- be the media’s idea of perfection
- listen to your bullshit
- have a vagina
This is very true, but it’s important to remember that if a woman is feminine, graceful, shaves, diets, wears make up, or does any of these things in the list, it doesn’t make her a slave to patriarchy or any less of a feminist than you.
Neil Patrick Harris - The OUT List [x]
one thing girls have real solidarity on is their periods:
- we dont judge someone if they prefer pads or tampons over the other
- we always have extras and we’re always willing to give them to a girl in need
- we teach each other about cramp remedies and how to get out bloodstains
- we do pants checks for each other
if someone tells you that you are not good enough, do not listen to them because you are 100% good enough
I’m so done with this planet
she saved two lives and all they care about is her nipple.
this is sexism, my friends.
This is just fucking ridiculous! I’m sure the last thing she gave a shit about was her nipple coming out while she was SAVING HER CHILD AND THEIR NANNY!